Re: [DL] Will Someone Stop the Bleedin'?

Um, I think you misunderstood me.

> Uhh, it seems to me that you answered your own
> question here.  One round=5 seconds.  If you bleed
> one Wind per round, you lose 12 Wind per minute.

My question is, once you're out of combat and no
longer using action cards and stuff how do you
determine how much GAME TIME has passed.  I mean when
the combat ends and the players start deliberating
over what to do next do you pull out a stop watch and
go, 5 seconds, those of you bleeding take a wind.  Ten
seconds, take another wind.

Do the players have to scramble for their dice and
make medicine rolls in REAL TIME to stop the bleeding?
 Out side of combat how do you determine that five
seconds or a minute has gone by inside the game?

Jesse