Re: [DL] broken link on website [PEG]

their page has changed since the last time I posted
about broken links, all the other links work now too

they definitely overlooked this one
it's a link to an Epitaph Addendum for the Lost Pages
to Back East: The South
if the link for the Lost Pages is there, then why is
half of it not there?

I'm not stupid, I even refreshed my browser just in
case, they definitely overlooked this link in some way
-doc