[DL] Dead Presidents + City o' Gloom help

Hey all,

Just wondering if someone could inform me of the
events in Dead Presidents OFF LIST, thanks. It's quite
important that I find out the events within, since it
hasn't been released here in Australia yet.

Also, I was wondering if anyone out there has run a
City o' Gloom campaign at all. I've got three
characters lined up for mine: an Italian angy
scientist whose crowning acheivement was the invention
of the cappucino machine, and now owns a coffe shop in
Junkyard (he dislikes the term 'mad' - he also prefers
'scientist with issues'); I also have his shop
assistant/bouncer saloon gal type, as well as an
anti-Mormon (!) gunslingin' mechanic. I'm planning to
make it very steampunk, and involve a lot of the
adventure hooks detailed in City o' Gloom, but I was
wondering how someone else's game may have went.

Thanks!

James Knevitt

=====
Knowledge is Power. Power Corrupts. Study Hard. Be Evil.

"Lend me your dask & nasty stuff, O my buddy Bert !"
- Paul Jacoby

"Forget everything you have been told." - Yasuki Taka