Re: [DL] Hurtz Rent a Horse

I've never heard of someone stealing a horse from a liverty stable to I
imagine that they kept people from jacking their stuff by having low
quality.  If the horse they rent is broken down and has ashma then it would
be perfect for people who wanted to ride five miles from town but if someone
stole it then they couldn't go far.  If you want to teach your posse a
lesson there are ways to hide that a horse has bad air(sticking sponges way
up their nose).  When your posse steals the horse and starts to gallop for a
ways then the horse will blow the sponges out and collapse.  When the law
rides up there will be your posse member sitting on a weazing horse cussing
and then you can hang him.

Marshell Boone McKenna