Re: [DL] Will Someone Stop the Bleedin'?

In the section on wound penalties, it specifies that the penalty is only
for your highest wound.  Under bleedin', it says that each wound bleeds
an amount of wind, and doesn't specify that only your highest wound
bleeds.

On Thu, 30 Aug 2001 09:39:05 -0700 (PDT) Marguerite Frey
<natasha_corey@yahoo.com> writes:
> Do you have a source for this?  Like wound penalties,
> my understanding of bleeding is that it's based on the
> character's highest wound.

From Whom It May Concern,
Rich Ranallo, The Shogun of Harlem

"Rock and Roll will be the new planetary culture, believe it or not."
-Prof. Michio Kaku