Re: [DL] Will Someone Stop the Bleedin'?

That's when you say, "No, THIS is abuse of power," and start stomping on
the player's crotch.
What you've basically said below is that, since your players are
dickheads, you've capitulated and let them do what they want.  Now, we're
showing you official rules.  The official rules say it takes x amount of
time for a character to do something.  They also will tell you how fast a
character bleeds Wind, and how long it'll take them to bleed to death.  I
do this and don't upset my players because my players believe in a
universe, even a fictional one, that has linear, forward-moving time,
only alterable through extreme supernatural or technological
intervention.  My players also have the ability to read and comprhend the
English language, which, fortunately enough, the Deadlands books are
written in.  I can show them the book if they think I'm wrong.  If that
fails, I'll stab them in the leg and see how long it takes the other
players to stop arterial bleeding.