[DL] Deadlands Classic :)

well, I am now a proud owner of the Weird West Players
Guide for the original Deadlands game. I ordered the
Marshal's Handbook at the same time but the Alliance
rep that talked to my FLGS said they didn't have any.
I have some friends checking over in Grand Rapids to
see if they can get me one before we play tonight, but
it looks as though I could probably run at least this
adventure without it. The comments made on this list
as well as the generally good rep the game has, plus,
oddly enough, Deadlands D20 made me curious to try the
original...so in this case at least the marketing
strategy worked :) I'll let them choose which version
to play when they get here, but it wouldn't surprise
me if they choose to go for the original :)

Allen