Re: [DL] Deadlands Classic :)

It's interesting you subbed this thread as 'Deadlands
Classic' (obviously in reference to the later
Deadlands D20). While I'm willing to give DL D20 a
try, I refuse to acknowledge anything past Deadlands:
Wierd West. :) Hell on Earth? Bah!

Janmes Knevitt

=====
Knowledge is Power. Power Corrupts. Study Hard. Be Evil.

"Lend me your dask & nasty stuff, O my buddy Bert !"
- Paul Jacoby

"Forget everything you have been told." - Yasuki Taka