Re: [DL] (Lee) Damaged Quick and the Dead book

I would suggest getting a three-ring binder and
putting the pages into those sleeves that can hold
pieces of paper. One of my fellow gamers did this with
his rulebooks, sepereating them into a Posse binder, a
No Man'S Land binder, and a Marshal's binder.
-doc