Re: [DL] D20 Veteran of the WW- Marshals Part 1

--- Jodi and Clint Black <cblack@abts.net> wrote:
> There was some talk that there was no option for VotWW in D20.  I was
> discussing translating characters from an old game to D20, and that
> came up.
> This is the option we were thinking of, and I wanted the list’s
> opinion.
> Thanks for your help,
> Clint

<snip a nice piece of work>

I like this!  But I probably wouldn't use it for characters at the
start of a campaign, unless everyone was starting above 1st level.  It
seems like it would be better for replacement characters as the
camapign unfolds.

Well done!

Bruce White

=====