Re: [DL] Stone. (spoilers, Players don't enter)

If it hasn't already been covered, bear in mind that there ARE two Stones in the Devil's Tower trilogy.
deadlands@gamerz.net wrote:
>      As far as I can figure, there can be two Stones.
Look at it this way.  When there was Stone in the
1800's, he was in the past.  However, if you play
certain Rpg's you'll find that he doesn't stay there
long.  He get's what he's come for and leaves.  He is
then, in the future.  Now, the reckoners give him a
call on his cell phone(hee hee) and tell him they need
him.  They tell him they want him to go back to 1876
or so, and start taking out the good guys that were
ruining the reckoners plans.  Well, that is where
stone ends up and starts killing enough of the heroes
that the bad guys win.  Is there two stones in the
past?  You could say no and you could say yes.  I'd
say no because these are different spaces in time.  It
is then that we get into physics and I don't want to.
But however, If you would like to be a very ruthless
and horribly mean Marshall, then say yes.  Of course,
it comes to mind that two Stones can kill of a lot
more heroes than just one.  If you were the Reckoners,
Which would you prefer?  One lump or two?