[DL] Spoilers, I will know if you entered. (players)

first off,  I pressed  the enter key that sent a blank
letter.  Sorry everyone.

Don't read any futher Brett.

Your in my game and I don't need you peeking.

     Okay, I am running a HOE game that has not been
going on for too long.  In the game, the players are
seeming immune or acting immune to critters I send at
them.  Even if they get there TN's even by one, I
don't see any good reaction from them as if they would
be slightly spooked.  Yes they might make there rolls
and get no negatives, but I am trying to get them to
react a little more.  When they react, I run the game
best. Could I get some advice to give them incentive
to game better.  I give them chips during and after
the game.  I even started by spoiling them with bounty
points and those aren't supposed to be use in HOE.  I
stopped that.
     Could anybody help out please?  mark