Re: [DL] When Do you know...

Mark gerke wrote:

>      Just simply enough, when do you know it is the
> right time to let a character die?  (and I don't mean
> NPC's)  I have been in some scenario's where I was
> pretty sure that a PC's character was going to die if
> I continued on with the characters malevolent
> destruction.  I back off though, maybe that is the
> problem.  Would someone please give me some advice in
> case they get into another skirmish.  There is a main
> battle coming up; honestly, I expect at least one of
> them to die.  I want them all to finish and complete
> the story, but...
> Could I get some advice please?
>          Thanks a bunch,  Mark.  :)

Simple answer to a simple question... sometimes it would have been better to
die then to live. Make them pay for living have their life cost them something
dear.

--Dirk

p.s. ...or you could just have a bad guy curse them with his dying breath and
give them Grim Servant of Death. Nothing like someone else taking the damage
when they chip it. Wait... that kind of lends itself to the idea above... hmmm