[DL] Fear and some other questions

Hi all!

1. Does anyone know a source where I can get info about
scaring the *****out of people (of course players)? I don't
mean "the 7 best tips for...", I mean a book or a really
big site. All the tips from the marshal's guide for example
are simply not enough...

2. Has one of you got the book "A Guide to Transylvania"
for Ravenloft? Would that book to start a Deadlands
Campaign in Transylvania?

3. How do I handle players that cannot find a fitting
character "class"? It seems that one of my players never
stays with one char because the char gets incompatible to
the rest of the posse.

Thanks, Alex
Firemail - Ihr Briefkasten im Web. Einfach, schnell, sicher. - http://www.firemail.de