RE: [DL] Adventure question + other stuff [SHANE]

--- DEHAIS Bertrand <DEHAISBE@cic.fr> wrote:

> I have the highnoon_armylist.pdf file and can send
> it to you if it's okay
> with PEG. Sorry for the late reply but I had last
> week off and I'm only
> catching up with the list.

Don't need it now.  Fudged a whole bunch of things and
it all worked out ... mostly.  I do plan on picking up
GRW eventually, but I doubt I could play it with this
group, or that I'll try something like this again.

Before the game even started I had one player
threatening to walk out because of the rumors he heard
about what I was going to do.  Luckily he stayed and
had fun.  Another player did walk out, giving her
squad to her husband to run (this was after her
husband's character died).

This was my first pc kill, and I don't feel bad about
it.  Why?  Well, since last game the player has been
chanting every 15 mins that he was trying to get his
character killed because he had other life commitments
(he needs to paint his warhammer 40k orc army), and
then when the battle started he charged past the enemy
gunmen and directly confronted a werewolf and her
husband.  It was impossible for anyone to come to his
aid as he cut himself off from the rest of the group.

-Munch "Going into hand-to-hand combat with a
werewolf, without silver weapons, even if you don't
believe in werewolves, is still a bad idea no matter
what system you run" Wolf