RE: [DL] Adventure question + other stuff [SHANE]

	I do have all of the High Noon rules, except for
	Apendex G (Army lists).  I was thinking of making
	stuff up for this battle, but it would be nice to have
	that Apendex.  I notice it's no longer available on
	Pinnacles site.  Is it still available for download?
	Or has it been discontinued because of GRWs release?

	-Munch Wolf

I have the highnoon_armylist.pdf file and can send it to you if it's okay
with PEG. Sorry for the late reply but I had last week off and I'm only
catching up with the list. People interested can email me off list at
marshal@bertrand.as <mailto:marshal@bertrand.as>

bertrand