RE: [DL] When Do you know...

Title: RE: [DL] When Do you know...

Ok first of all thanks to William and Ivan for their replies.

I also found my GMing style to be a little more deadly in Deadlands (which is why I was curious) - however my first character death was a little unavoidable (PC with 4 guts wounds and no fate chips - chasing down 2 indians, who's tribe is known to have an antagonistic attitude to the pale faces.")  There have been quite a few other since, but these all tend to be linked to desperate measures in desperate times, with the most recent death being the exception (the PC's were out thought by their enemies)

I also think Ivan has some good points, especially the one about this being a horror game - when you remove the need for a survival instinct from the players - things tend to degenerate and the game loses it's edge.

Cheers

Roy

All internet traffic to this site is
automatically scanned for viruses