Re: [DL] Adventure Idea that could use some feedback (No Players, Marshals only)

One comment.  Your description of it somewhat reminded me of an adventure I
played in from the PEG weg site.  It was an adventure involving looking for
a device which could detect silver.

< mind spoiler warning>

The overall plot was you'd meet the scientist, investigate, find a clue, go
to a differnet town or city, investigate the clue, find another clue, go to
a differne town or city...

Basically we all felt we were being let from town to town sequentially.  It
was cool in that it showed how an adventure could criss-cross the west, but
there wasn't a lot of room for the linear plot to be broken.

Plus, in similar adventures, you have to account for the possibility that
the players might miss a clue.  You may have that already covered.