[DL] Adventure Idea that could use some feedback (No Players, Marshals only)

Hi,

This is my first time posting on the Deadlands list. I posted on the HOE list for awhile. Anyway I ahve an adventure idea that i thought I might run by you guys see what you think. Please offer any advice.
  Okay the first part of the adventure finds the players back East in New York City. I'm not sure how the hook will be. If there are any agency connected characters, I will probably use that. or the posse will be brought into the story by being directly asked anyway.
  Here's the meat of the story so you players if you are still hanging around you best SKEDADDLE!

  The posse begins to investigate the suicide of an attorney. His family is a very wealthy NewYork family. HE had been asked by some clients to investigat Bayou Vermilion holdings. The Players begin investigating the hours leadign up to the man's death. It looks like he was murdered. I will dangle a possible Mason connection as a red herring. And just when they are believing it I will sick a squad of gypsy assasins on them.
   The Posse finds that some of the Lawyers more incriminating records are missing. They were sent to abank in New Orleans. As the posse heads out west (via whatever transportation) they are bushwacked by a gang of killers. Apparently someone has put a price on their head.
  The posse arrives in New Orleans apparently the records they are looking for are gone. Further investigation reveals that they have been moved to the home of one Baron Simone Lacroix. The good Baron is out of town on bussiness. The posse must then execute a daring break in and escape with the records they need. All the while battling Bayou Vermillion's live and undead hordes.
  A look at the records show that the Baron has temporarily leased one of his lines in Arizona  to a mysterious individual named Victor Draconis. The posse heads to Arizona to investigat.
   Draconis' camp is bustling. Gypsy laborers along with undead help (provided by BV)and some slave labor, are currently digging in a mountain looking for something.
  As the posse investigates they find mysterious boxes full of dirt. They must contend with killer gypsies, walkin dead, nosferatu, and the two commanders of the camp who are hoping to find the item they are looking for by the time the "Master" arrives.One is a gypsy sorcerer. The other is a vampire (Cinematic style from RVC 2).
   The ultimate object of the camps search is a an old book written about the same time as the cliff paintings in the maze were done. It supposedly contains a spell that would remove a Vampire's vulnerability to Daylight.
At the climax of the battle a furious storm erupts to announce the arrival of the "Master". Dracula arrives and it's up to the posse to destroythe book and escape the Vampire Lord. By the time the adventure is over the Posse will have made a powerful enemy. One that you could base a whole campaign on. Or if your posse is resourceful enough and powerful enough perhaps they will be able to say they put down the supreme fanged one.
 So what do you guys think? The rough spots I have been haveing are with the Lawyer and the cinematic vampire. Any ideas on what to change these guys to? Any ideas to further develop their background? What do you think of the idea as a whole?

Thanks,
Dave