Re: [DL] [OT] New York is burning...

>Please don't joke. Some of us are close enough to New York for that to not be funny.

Yes Please do not joke about these attacks.  One of my co-workers has
family members that worked in the World Trade Center.  They haven't
heard anything from them as of yet and fear the worst.  Also living in
central Pennsylvania that crash was a bit too close.

Not to sound preachy, but those of you that are of a religious bent
could you please pray  for poor souls that were killed and wounded in
this attack.  Also say a prayer for their families and friends too.

Jay