Re: [DL] [OT] New York is burning...

"The only thing we have to fear is fear itself"

I'm sorry if I offended anyone, I try to find humor in
anything that is horrible (much like Mel Brooks'
relationship with the Nazis)

I have friends in NYC as well, I don't know how close
any of them were to the destruction and I haven't
heard from any of them yet, but still...
laughter proves that you are still alive, that you are
still fighting, and it shows the manitou that they
haven't beaten you (pardon the gaming reference).

I don't pray because I don't believe in it
-doc