Re: [DL] Attack on America or the News is Overrated

a friend of mine from New York got ahold of me just
now, she doesn't live or work anywhere near the
carnage, but her brother worked four stories below
where the first plane hit, he got out, he is alive,
and only has a few bruises.
I think the figures the news is giving are ridiculous,
and I predict that most of the lives lost will be
rescue workers and not actually people who worked in
the buildings. Most, not all.
But again, as has already been stated, it is far too
early to make assumptions, and it is far too early to
be needlessly insulting. We understand if you've had a
bad day, I think everyone in the country has had a bad
day today, but please check your ego at the door.

This is supposed to be a Deadlands forum, please.
:D
-doc