Re: [DL] My thoughts on Attack on America

> If you think otherwise, Go To Hell.
>

> Oh, and if my tone is inflammatory: Good. I'm still recovering from this
> bad,
> bad day, and I'll be damned if I'm going to allow anyone to disrespect
the
> thousands of dead and dying.

People should stop and think, even on this terrible day - and not lash out
at each other. Stop saying this and that happened. It is way, way to early
yet - the only things we know for certain is that WTC is GONE, and that
hundreds, maybe thousands of Americans have lost their lives. Stop making
assumptions, it only makes it worse. Stop hatemongering. It makes it worse.

My best wishes to all those involved in this,

Ole
--
oleingva@ifi.ntnu.no - ICQ #67957926

             -Mors Principium Est-