[DL] Donations to the American Red Cross

Hey All,

Sitting here feeling as helpless as most of the world, I decided to get on
the phone and talk to the American Red Cross.  I fortunately have the blood
type they need most, 0 negative, but unfortunately am not suppose to donate
blood, but I will.  This just isn't enough for me though.

I can't possibly imagine the anguish and terror that the survivors and the
families of the victims are feeling - the feeling of vulnerability and the
anger.

Red Cross said that they are taking donations for the victims and their
families, which will be the most direct route to get money and the needed
support to the families.

I am going to start a fund for the next week, and I will walk the money down
to the Red Cross next Wednesday.  If any of you would like to participate,
the only way I will take donations is through PayPal.  Send it to
kerryb@one.net on www.paypal.com.  It is all tax deductible, and I will keep
you informed daily on the amount.

I am going to start out the fund with a $5,000 donation, but every dollar
counts.  This is the very least I could do.

If you have any questions, contact me.

Thank you,

Kerry