Re: [DL] Survivor's Guilt

> Now the Red Cross phone lines are jammed and I have to
> just sit here not being able to do ANYTHING.  How are
> other people dealing with the urge to just jump and
> and DRIVE to New York to help???

Make an appointment to donate blood, if you can (that's the only way we can
donate around here for now), say mucho prayers and if you can afford it
donate some money.  American Red Cross is a bit overwhelmed today with
calls, donations and the such.  Just try to find other ways to fullfill the
obligations that we, as Americans, feel like we should.   Help is going to
be needed for quite some time.

Kerry