[DL] Survivor's Guilt

I feel just speechless, like I want to scream or sob
or both but nothing comes out.  It was terrifying in
the Bay Area yesterday; Willie Brown and other Bay
Area officials seemed convinced the Golden Gate Bridge
would be the next target, and absolutely EVERYTHING
shut down within hours - court houses, federal and
state buildings, schools, airports...

Now the Red Cross phone lines are jammed and I have to
just sit here not being able to do ANYTHING.  How are
other people dealing with the urge to just jump and
and DRIVE to New York to help???

Marguerite of EMGB