RE: [DL] Survivor's Guilt

-----Original Message-----
 I feel frustration as well that I can't give blood only because Quebec
has overly tight blood donation rules.  (I've spent between one and six
months and  in the U.K. since 1980 which would allow to give blood anywhere
else in North America.)  I'm half tempted to go to Ontario on the weekend to
donate.  However, as I don't have a car, I think my money will be better
spent going directly and I've got the money in my bank account to make a
good donation.
          Daniel Gwyn
This is a dumb signature quote but it will have to do.