Re: [DL] Survivor's Guilt

*snip*

>I hate to tell you this, but the restrictions you are facing may now be
>liberal.  In the US, they have restricted blood donations from anyone who
>has spent more than 6 months in Western Europe.

*snip
Actually, no.  Hema-Quebec (the agency responsible for gathering blood in
the province of Quebec) has the strictest blood rules of any blood gathering
agency in North America.  What irritates is that this is done mostly to
justify the existence of a seperate agency for the province of Quebec.
According to my family doctor, there isn't a real justification for the
duplicate agency or the tighter rules, and it only weakens the already
paltry donation record of Quebec.
    But, I agree that's not really the point.  And I've already been to
pray.
          Daniel Gwyn
This is a dumb signature quote but it will have to do.