RE: [DL] Wierd (sic) West/Wierd (sic) Wars Timeline

--- "Phalen, Pat" <Pat.Phalen@infores.com> wrote:

> With '' <- This much imagination, this already
> available.
> The basic rules can be found in the Core DEADLANDS
> rulebooks.
> Stats for advanced weaponry can be found in HOE
> books.

Ick. I don't like the idea of using HOE stats, but
since I was toying with the idea of an 1880 Victorian
Steampunk WWI Extravaganza, I guess I can muddle my
own way through ... :) I may end up buying Weird Wars
anyway, and I'll end up converting it to DL anyways.
If and when I do, I'll post the results here.

James K

=====
Knowledge is Power. Power Corrupts. Study Hard. Be Evil.

"Lend me your dark & nasty stuff, O my buddy Bert !"
- Paul Jacoby

"Should you choose to test my resolve in this matter, you will be facing a finality beyond your comprehension, and you will not be counting days, or months, or years, but millenia in a place with no doors." - Joe Black, "Meet Joe Black"