[DL] OT -- A Brief Moment of Self-Promotion (LOTR RPG)

    Hi, guys. Forgive the off-topic post, but I wanted to pass on some
information that I thought might be of interest to the assemblage. :)
    As some of you already know, I'm the Project Leader (i.e., lead designer)
on the LORD OF THE RINGS ROLEPLAYING GAME for Decipher, Inc. Several of you
have e-mailed me questions about it, and so on.
    This Saturday, September 22, from 4:00 to 7:00 PM EST, I'll be
participating in a live chat at the Decipher website, www.decipher.com. If
you're interested in the game and/or would just like to find out more about
it, please feel free to stop by and post a question or three.

Steve Long