[DL] DL Hardback -> Revised Ed Changes

Hey,

Can anyone point me in the direction of a
comprehensive list of changes that were made when DL
was revised into the Player's Guide and the Marshal's
Handbook? Obviously, both books are full of revisions,
but I'm mainly after character generation, skills,
Edges, Hindrances and game mechanics changes. Any help
would be greatly appreciated.

James K

=====
Knowledge is Power. Power Corrupts. Study Hard. Be Evil.

"Lend me your dark & nasty stuff, O my buddy Bert !"
- Paul Jacoby

"Should you choose to test my resolve in this matter, you will be facing a finality beyond your comprehension, and you will not be counting days, or months, or years, but millenia in a place with no doors." - Joe Black, "Meet Joe Black"