RE: [DL] Multiple Arcane Backgrounds

> I had a posse from HoE go back to the Weird West via Fortress o' Fear.
> It got me to thinking that a Junker in the Weird West couldn't make a
> device unless something was reworked. I was thinking of the Junker
> having to sacrifice a item of worth or meaning to free the tech spirit >
inside.

Actually, from what I can recall in the AR, Junkers DO function normally in
the Weird West (assuming they can assemble their gadgets to begin with,
though they get something like a -8 to their rolls due to the scarcity of
free tech spirits in the Hunting Grounds.

Nick Zachariasen
Editor Emeritus
Trojan Times