RE: [DL] Voodoo + Black Circle (was: Multiple Arcane Backgrounds)

Voodoo was originally in the River o' Blood box set, but was fully covered
and updated in Hexarcana.  Which incidentally I just ordered from Pinnacle
this week and received Friday.  (Thanks Lee!)

As far as Sitgreaves goes, his history is discussed more in Hell on Earth.
However, I don't believe it says he actually became a shaman; only that he
studied with them.  This gave him the knowledge the create the Junker AB for
HOE.

Personally, my take for Weird West is that only the Mad Scientist and
Huckster can be taken together because their powers come from the exact same
source.  I might allow other combinations in rare circumstances, but would
curtail certain uses of combining powers in much the same way as a shaman
needs more appeasement if he is harrowed.  Just off the top of my head, a
Blessed/Mad Scientist with the Gift Zeal would be much more effective, but I
don't see the powers of Good giving their aid to a Reckoner spawned ability.

Anyway. my 2 cents.

Clint Black

--- Casey Kern <headninja@hotmail.com> wrote:
> something.  This means no shaman/voodoo/blessed or
> any derivitives(sp?) of

Derivatives. :)

Voodoo? I'm assuming that's in Fire & Brimstone, yes?