[DL] Voodoo + Black Circle (was: Multiple Arcane Backgrounds)

--- Casey Kern <headninja@hotmail.com> wrote:
> something.  This means no shaman/voodoo/blessed or
> any derivitives(sp?) of

Derivatives. :)

Voodoo? I'm assuming that's in Fire & Brimstone, yes?

Oh, on a related note, has anyone picked up Black
Circle? If so, can someone give me an idea of what
it's like, what's in it etc. I know the basic premise,
but I'd like to know more before I buy.

James Knevitt

=====
Knowledge is Power. Power Corrupts. Study Hard. Be Evil.

"Lend me your dark & nasty stuff, O my buddy Bert !"
- Paul Jacoby

"Should you choose to test my resolve in this matter, you will be facing a finality beyond your comprehension, and you will not be counting days, or months, or years, but millenia in a place with no doors." - Joe Black, "Meet Joe Black"