[DL] I don't know...

     I have no idea what to say except I'm sorry.
Hackers or someone who knew those certain people on
the list.  I am not good with remembering names all
that well unless I have saved messages that I wish to
use in my own games.  I had none of those names in my
drafts except Clint.
     That was very dumb what happened and I don't know
what to really say.  I couldn't apologize enough
because of that waste of space.  What I do appreciate
are those responses not being strut out as direct
insults in doing to ridicule me, even if it was
something I had nothing to do with.
     What I will do is change my password.  I can do
nothing more than that.  I can hope also that nothing
like this happens to the list again.
     On a final note, I have explained the fact that
Deadlands is my favorite RPG.  Wierd West is the born
saint of the many books full of stories that I have
come to love, why would say something that horrible
about something they truly charish?
     I apologize again for your inconvenience.  This
happening was completely out of my control.  It
happened, that's all.  Besides, I have more
intellegence than that which preceded this message.
      your truly, Mark Gerke aka Josephtalon, Junker