[DL] Harmonicas & Hexes

Two topics I wanted to chime in;  for those of you that gave your two cents
on my Seein' in Darkness hex question, thanks.  I think I'll go with Clint's
though.  The first response was too difficult for the player; I mean, if I'm
only negating one penalty point per hand, why not just cast Penetratin'
Vision?  Or better yet, Kentucky Windage or Bullseye?  Penetratin' Vision is
successful for darkness with an Ace I think, & you can easily overcome
the -8 with either of the other two.

I think I'll write up the Trick with rounds duration, but with the idea that
it doesn't work too well in total darkness.

Now, as for  Marvin & the Harmonica, man, what a great write up of an
imaginary friend!  And Clint's idea of the harmonica is great!  Hmmm, I
think I see an adventure here... heh-heh....

Jeff