Re: [DL] Faeries/Sidhe in Deadlands - a touch of Changeling

I agree with Dan. it's fun to tweak game mechanics but the cards and chips
seem to work really well and enhance the flavor of the game. If one adds
liver to a chocolate cake there may be more vitamins but it's just not the
same... :)

On a Changeling note, there would be no sidhe (or very few given the
exceptions of the Scatach) in the old west as, according to Changeling
rules, they did not arrive back on earth until 1969 (unless you changed that
as well). As far as tapping into Arcadia.... the commoner kiths would be
very interested in a way to do that. :)

Check out the White Wolf sourcebook "The Enchanted". This might give you a
few ideas about characters with Faerie Blood....The Irish who crossed over
to America for example might  work...The Ninuehi spirits in
The Changeling Players Guide might give you some more crossover ideas.

Just 2 cents from a Changeling Storyteller who recently pinned a tin star on
his vest.

Alan