Re: [DL] Combat variants

You know, I don't use any of the fast combat tricks when I Marshal a game.
I had a blessed you carried a gun, and a Bear Shamen.  It was very important
if the first killed anyone, and to the second it was very important how many
were wounded as opposed to being killed, becuase he had to help anyone
injured.

One trick I haven't tried yet is this.  If you have a large pack of
something, gunmen, walkin' dead, wolves, whatever, I never liked that they
would all go at once, but rolling quickness and drawcards for each one would
be to hard.  So my idea is if you have, say 5 gunmen, you draw 8 cards (or
so) and for each card, roll a quick d10 to see which gun man goes.  If one
goes down and then his number comes up, just discard the card (that action
was lost)

this spreads out the actions of the mooks, without slowing things down much