Re: [DL] A certain guy who comes around the 25th of December (MARSHALSONLY SPOILERS)

On Fri, 28 Sep 2001, Nick Zachariasen wrote:

> I did one a LONG time ago, but I don't know if I still have it anymore.  I
> can check, though the adventure wasn't terribly well-written.  It WAS my
> early days after all.

Last Christmas I got hold of a bunch of Cowboy/Lost World Lego as
Christmas presents for my players (found the figures that looked most
like the characters). I started the session by just interacting with the
PC who has night terrors and describing Santa in the most disturbing and
horrific terms possible, yet vague enough that the PCs didn't catch on.
Had him chase the PC upstairs to the other PCs rooms, Santa's deep booming
laugh and threats of "I have something for you" following him.
Once the PCs were all gathered in a much better lit room, Santa was able
to come through the door, looking much more jolly and hand out presents.
Amused me no end, and I didn't even get lego thrown at me...

-- Tim