[DL] Europe (was: Re: [DL] The Sidhe in Deadlands)

Hey,

One idea I had on the topic of Europe: why don't we
listers do it? Anyone who wants to be involved can
pick a country (it could be anywhere, not just Europe.
South America or Asia perhaps?), and write up some
details (ie geography, people, legends, etc.) and then
post it to the list under:

[DL] The Old World: [insert country here]

Go crazy, kids!

James

=====
Knowledge is Power. Power Corrupts. Study Hard. Be Evil.

"Lend me your dark & nasty stuff, O my buddy Bert !"
- Paul Jacoby

"Should you choose to test my resolve in this matter, you will be facing a finality beyond your comprehension, and you will not be counting days, or months, or years, but millenia in a place with no doors." - Joe Black, "Meet Joe Black"