[DL] The Sidhe in Deadlands

I'd have to agree Matt here; the Hunting Grounds seem to be very vague so
that folks can do whatever they with it to be.  I would imagine that if you
were to play the Deadlands in England, then the Hunting Grounds would be
Underhill with all that goes with it.  Oh, & as for where the Seelie &
Unseelie comes from, I'm not sure, but I've heard the same terms mentioned
in some Elizabeth Moon novels.  I was going to recommend some of those to
James.  Mainly, the ones that deal with elves being involved with stock car
racing.  (If you don't know, don't ask; it would take way too long to
explain.)  I think some of the titles are Chrome Circle & ...... Hmmmmm....
My brain is hurting right now so it is hard for me to think.  Tell you what,
let be get some aspirin, go look up some titles & get back to you.  Hmmmm,
come to think of it, was it Elizabeth Moon or Mercedes Lackey?  Think it was
Moon....  Then again, this is like ten-fifteen years back....

Anyway, this brings up something else.  The American West is pretty bad with
all the weirdness going on, but have you ever stopped to think just how bad
things are in Europe?  I mean, the Native Americans have been around for a
long time, but the history or trials & tribulations in Europe!!!  Man, makes
you glad you're in Dodge sometimes.....

Jeff