Re: [DL] The Sidhe in Deadlands

>Anyway, this brings up something else.  The American West is pretty bad
>with
>all the weirdness going on, but have you ever stopped to think just how bad
>things are in Europe?  I mean, the Native Americans have been around for a
>long time, but the history or trials & tribulations in Europe!!!  Man,
>makes
>you glad you're in Dodge sometimes.....

I agree that expanding the Deadlands world could be interesting but what I
was trying to get across was if you start to change the spirtuality of the
game(the Hunting Ground, Maintou, how Hexes works etc) I think it Draws the
game away from what it was meant to be...A American Western Horror Game.

Ah hell maybe I just don't like the idea of Manitou being Bad Fairies :)
j/k

Dan