Re: [DL] The Sidhe in Deadlands

> Ah hell maybe I just don't like the idea of Manitou
> being Bad Fairies :)
> j/k
>
> Dan

Yes. Quite.

I recommend "Lords and Ladies" by Terry Pratchett for
an interesting view of the very alien Fae.

I have never been a fan of Changeling, nor of the Fae
in general. To me and my characters (in general) they
were things to be hated and killed. Not respected.
Which is, of course, another story entirely.

Rather than Changeling I would have thought Mage would
be an easier setting to transplant. They're all Mad
Scientists to a degree, merely with different opinions
as to what is the real Mad Science that should be
funded to the denial of all else.

For example:
"Electricity? Electrickery I tell you! Any fool can
see that it is biology that we should be enhancing!
Not your soul-less machines!"

Wraith would fit in pretty well also. There are enough
angry dead people in Deadlands already that a few more
couldn't hurt. Harrowed make pretty good Risen as well
when you come down to it.

Cheers,
Mr. B