Re: [DL] question about random encounters

in DL, through my personal experience as a Marshal,
random encounters don't work
the encounter is either incredibly hard or just too
easy
if you're looking to spice up travel with a
combatative encounter, i'd suggest just having a few
bandits attack the party, give them a high quickness
and a few edges and voila!
if you're looking for something supernatural or just
something completely random, then sorry, i don't think
that's a very good idea for the setting
you really should tailor any "random" travelling
encounters to the party of characters you have
if you want your players to think it was random, just
roll dice behind your screen a few times