From: owner-deadlands@gamerz.net [mailto:owner-deadlands@gamerz.net] On
Behalf Of Kayan Boomani
Sent: Thursday, October 04, 2001 2:22 AM
To: deadlands@gamerz.net
Subject: [DL] question about random encounters

I was wondering if anyone knew if there was a random encounter table for
Deadlands. I have noticed some of the adventures have something like
this in them, but I am looking for something that would spice up just
normal travel without having to pour through RVC 1 and 2 trying to find
what is indigenous to the parts of the country the posse is in and what
the odds might be of them running across monster X during that time.

-Kayan