RE: [DL] question about random encounters

Title: RE: [DL] question about random encounters

Willian Ogden wrote
> As I recall there is a table in The Quick and the Dead, if
> you have a copy
> of that.  It included both mundane and not-so-mundane encounters

I thought there was one there, however couldn't be sure and was waiting till I could confirm before I posted.  Anyone know if this did or didn't make the revised edition?

There is also a random encounter table that covers travelling in the Maze, which is in the Great Maze supplement.

Roy