[DL] Australia (was: Re: [DL] The Sidhe in Deadlands)

Actually, I would think that a sourcebook about the
Western Take of the Outback would be fun.  The
climates are near similar, and there were plenty of
"bosses" amd cowboys...and I do believe that there are
myths and legends of the Aboriginees (sp?) that would
fit right in with the Weird West...err...Weird
Outback.