Re: [DL] Australia (was: Re: [DL] The Sidhe in Deadlands)

--- Scott Hinkley <revhines@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Actually, I would think that a sourcebook about the
> Western Take of the Outback would be fun.  The
> climates are near similar, and there were plenty of
> "bosses" amd cowboys...and I do believe that there
> are
> myths and legends of the Aboriginees (sp?) that
> would
> fit right in with the Weird West...err...Weird
> Outback.

Wel, write about it and post it here! :)

James

=====
Knowledge is Power. Power Corrupts. Study Hard. Be Evil.

"Lend me your dark & nasty stuff, O my buddy Bert !"
- Paul Jacoby

"Should you choose to test my resolve in this matter, you will be facing a finality beyond your comprehension, and you will not be counting days, or months, or years, but millenia in a place with no doors." - Joe Black, "Meet Joe Black"