Re: [DL] unheroic heroes

I would definitely look into the rules for a Black Fate chip. The heroes are suppose to be being heroic, and fighting the power of Fear.
  IF they were roleplaying definitely shake them up a bit. Give them the wanted Hindrance. Or if they really get out of hand have a minion of the Reckoners show up to offer them a job. Maybe they will get the point. Plus the minions won't take no for an answer. But yeah I say definitely give them a balck chip and the wanted hindrance.
Thanks,
Dave