Re: [DL] Signing off

At 12:24 AM 10/9/2001, Allan wrote:
>Short and too the point - it's come time for me to sign off from my duties
>as listserv moderator and return them to AB.
>
>It's been real, and it's been fun, but I need to focus on the whole
>school/career training thing right now.
>
>Thanks.

         Then let me be the first to say thank you for your years of unpaid
service to the list, and wish you Godspeed on all your future endeavors.
         Hope we'll still be hearing from you, too.

Deo Vindice,
Mr. Christopher L. McGlothlin, M.Ed.

Freelance Writer for the Deadlands: The Weird West RPG Line
Southern by the Grace of God